[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats annual Spring Fling, Sunday May 3 - RSVP now!

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:29:32 EDT 2015

Dear Friend:

The Broadway Democrats are as active as ever and we need your help to
continue to champion the Democratic agenda for justice and prosperity for
all New Yorkers. On *Sunday, **May 3, 2015*, Broadway Democrats will host
our annual Spring Fling, at the popular Upper West Side restaurant, *107
West*, 2787 Broadway, between 107th and 108th Streets, from *3:00-6:00 pm*.

This year, Broadway Democrats will honor veteran civil rights attorney Jonathan
C. Moore, and a community organization, Lifeforce in Later Years, for their
work to improve our lives and the lives of our neighbors. The Club will
present its Annual Award to *Jonathan C. Moore* for his tireless and
thoughtful  work on civil rights cases – Michael Stewart, Stop and Frisk,
the Central Park Five, and Eric Garner, among many others. The Club will
also present the Ida and Jesse Frankel Community Service Award to *Lifeforce
in Later Years (LiLY)*, which engages intergenerational partnerships to
improve the quality of life for our older community members.

2015 promises to be an incredibly busy year for New York Democrats, with
the sunsetting of rent regulations, the continuing fight for a living wage,
and a renewed focus on issues of criminal justice and race. We need to
start that work now. We hope you’ll attend our benefit to support our work
on behalf of Democratic candidates who will move New York and the nation
forward, and that you’ll contribute to the success of this event in one of
the following categories:

                          $500.00         Benefactor

                          $300.00         Patron

                          $175.00         Sponsor

                          $150.00         Guest (not listed on invite)

                           $ 50.00         Dues paid Member (not listed on
invite)

                           $ 35.00         Dues paid Senior Member (not
listed on invite)

Please make your check payable to Broadway Democrats and mail to 945 West
End Avenue #2B, New York, NY 10025. Call 917-757-6058 or e-mail
fundraiser2015 at broadwaydemocrats.org to RSVP or for further information.
You must contact us by March 28th to be listed on the invitations.

We look forward to celebrating and to anticipating our upcoming victories.

Patrick Almonrode                              Paula Diamond Román

Patrick Almonrode                                 Paula Diamond Román