[BwayDems] Foster Care Hotline

Gina Bull gbull at pubadvocate.nyc.gov
Thu Apr 30 16:47:56 EDT 2015

Hello!

Just sharing an update to my last email.  Some Broadway stars took the time
to organize and put together this short PSA supporting the Public
Advocate's Foster Care Hotline! (Cool, right?!) See here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msdf6z7Q_D0

Please help us spread the word and share the video with your social media
and email networks. We're looking to hear from anyone who is/has been in
foster care or is connected to someone who is and can share their story.

Again, the video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msdf6z7Q_D0
Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pubadvocate
Number here: 646-883-4663

Thank you!