[BwayDems] Foster Care Hotline

Gina Bull gbull at pubadvocate.nyc.gov
Tue Apr 21 18:21:58 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Hope you are well.  I'm writing to enlist your help in publicizing an
exciting project here.  Yesterday, the Public Advocate launched a 3-week
Foster Care Hotline for children, parents, and their advocates to share
their experiences in the foster care system.

The number is 646-883-4663 (HOME).  We have live people answering the
phones from 10-6 M-F, and a survey folks can complete online themselves
here: ttp://svy.mk/1cRyHmq <http://svy.mk/1cRyHmq>

Please share the attached flyer and one-pager with your networks,
especially if you know anyone connected to the foster care system.

The hotline serves as a tool to give a human face to the obstacles
preventing New York City's foster children from finding or returning to
permanent homes.  After the survey is completed, a report will be released
to document its findings and most importantly, these stories will help our
office investigate and advocate further.
--
Best,
Gina Bull
email: gbull at pubadvocate.nyc.gov