[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] Bill DeBlasio Mayoral Debate Watch Party Locations in Rep. Rangel's Congressional District

Socrates Solano socrates.solano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 22:01:29 EDT 2013

*Government Agencies, Legislative offices, and Public Institutions that
receive this message please be advised that this email serves for
scheduling purposes only. This is an opportunity to share some time with
friends and neighbors and our City and State Political Figures as we root
for Bill de Blasio. Please RSVP and Forward this Email along to your
friends. I would love to see you there! *
**
*Mayoral Debate Watch Party Locations in Congressman Charles B.
Rangel's Congressional District*
*Wednesday, October 30, 2013*
*6PM - 9PM*
**
**
*Harlem Mayoral Debate Watch Party will take place starting **@ 6:00 PM at
the **ImageNation Raw Space - **2031 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. **(7th
Avenue between 121st & 122nd Streets) **Please RSVP to Keith Lilly (646)
338-8252 or Cordell Cleare (646) 326-6601*
**
*El Barrio will be gathering starting at 6pm at the Poet's Den Gallery and
Theater at 309 East 108th St (between 1st and 2nd Aves) to watch the debate
together. RSVP by emailing: **info at mmarkviverito.com*

*Washington Heights/Northern Manhattan will watch the Final Debate at 809
Lounge-112 Dyckman Street at 6:30-9:00PM. The debate time is 7-8:30PM.
RSVP to Roberto Perez roberto at billdeblasio.com <Roberto at billdeblasio.com>*
**
*NW Bronx, watch the debate with"The Bronx Young Democrats" from 6:30 PM to
8:30 PM at Beso Lounge - 320 East 204th Street, Bronx, NY 10467 RSVP to
Danilo Rincon danilo at billdeblasio.com*
**
**

**