[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] BILL DEBLASIO GOTV RALLY W/ LATINO LEADERS INVITE

Socrates Solano socrates.solano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:51:50 EDT 2013

*Government Agencies, Legislative offices, and Public Institutions that
receive this message please be advised that this email serves for
scheduling purposes only. This is an opportunity to share some time with
friends and neighbors and our Latino City and State Political Figures as we
root for Bill de Blasio. Please RSVP and Forward this Email along to your
friends. I would love to see you there! *

*GOTV RALLY FOR BILL DEBLASIO W/ LATINO LEADERS NOVEMBER 3, 2013 2PM-4PM @
CITY HALL *
[image: Inline image 1]