[BwayDems] THE HOME STRETCH FOR DEBLASIO AND THE REST OF THE DEMOCRATIC TICKET!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 12:01:43 EDT 2013

Join Broadway Democrats in the following campaign activities:

1) GOTV Rally with Bill DeBlasio, Tish James, Scott Stringer, Gale Brewer and local Democratic candidates

Saturday, November 2nd, 10:45 AM, Verdi Square, 72nd St. & Broadway

2) Hall Cards need to go up in every building, reminding people of the election and where they vote. Contact Curtis Arluck, CurtisDems at aol.com, to get the Hall Cards for your ED/block.

3) We will be covering our biggest poll site, PS 165, 234 West 109th St., all day November 5th. We need Election Day Volunteers for PS 165 and other key locations.