[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] CANCELED: Congressman Rangel Immigration Forum w/ DR Ambassador Anibal de Castro

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Tue Oct 29 16:29:34 EDT 2013

Dear Community Leaders, Neighbors, and Friends,

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Immigration Forum scheduled to take place this Saturday, November 2nd, at the Russ Berrie Medical Science Pavilion will be postponed until we can reschedule at a time that works for all participants.

In the meantime, I will continue to fight for all my constituents who strive to build a better life and fulfill of the American Dream. America's immigrants have, for generations, bolstered our economy, enriched our culture, and patriotically defended the United States. We are, by large, a nation of immigrants, and now is the time to pass Immigration Reform legislation that helps grow our economy, prevents families from being separated, and creates a pathway to citizenship.

If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to contact my offices. To keep up with my work in Washington, DC and in the District, please visit my website at http://rangel.house.gov and subscribe to my weekly e-newsletter. Also, keep in touch with me via Facebook at http://Facebook.com/cbrangel and Twitter @cbrangel<http://www.twitter.com/cbrangel>. Thank you for continuing to give me the honor and privilege to represent you in Congress and please know that you can continue to count on my strong support.

Sincerely,

CHARLES B. RANGEL
Member of Congress (NY-13)

Socrates S. Solano