[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] The White House Internship: A Public Service Leadership Program

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Mon Oct 28 19:45:51 EDT 2013

The White House Internship:
A Public Service Leadership Program
[White House Internship Logo]The White House Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. This hands-on program is designed to mentor and cultivate today's young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the Executive Office and prepare them for future public service opportunities.
The White House Internship Program's mission is to make the "People's House" accessible to future leaders from around the nation.
The application for the Summer 2014 White House Internship Program is now open.
To apply for the White House Internship Program, please see Apply Here<http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/internships/apply>. For application deadlines and program dates, please see Internship Timeline and FAQs<http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/internships/faqs>.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/internships
"[At] each and every juncture of our history, somebody has been audacious enough to say, 'We could do better.' . . . And more often than not, it's young people who've done it." -President Barack Obama
Socrates S. Solano
District Representative
Congressman Charles B. Rangel
United States House of Representatives