[BwayDems] Gale Brewer has my vote

Ed Sullivan info at galebrewer.com
Thu May 9 14:39:02 EDT 2013

Dear Friends at Broadway Democrats –

There are very few public servants in New York City who have the record of
accomplishments that Gale Brewer has. In our West Side community, her
fingerprints are on the Marseilles, the Goddard Riverside Center and
numerous other monuments to her hard work and can-do spirit.

The Paid Sick Leave Bill that just passed the City Council is a clear
tribute to her caring heart and her political acumen.

In a good field of candidates for Borough President, Gale is outstanding. I
intend to vote for her at the endorsement meeting tonight, and I hope you
will too.

Best,

Ed Sullivan