[BwayDems] Reminder: Meeting Thursday May 9th; Candidates' Emails

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:29:05 EDT 2013

Broadway Democrats
THURSDAY MAY 9th at Bank Street, 7:45p.m. sign in, 8:00p.m., speakers.

Please plan to come and listen to the candidates, participate in the
discussion, and cast your endorsement votes for:

Mayor
Public Advocate
Comptroller
Manhattan District Attorney
Manhattan Borough President
City Council, District 6 and 7
District Leaders (Male and Female)
Judicial Delegates

REMINDER:
Between now and our endorsement meeting on May 9th, you may receive emails
and/or regular mail from some of the candidates. We have not endorsed yet,
so these mailing do not indicate any endorsements. We will moderate the
postings according to the guidelines of Robert's Rules of Order.

After May 9th you will only receive emails from the Broadway Dems’ endorsed
candidates.

Thank you,
Gretchen Borges
President