[BwayDems] Notice of Bway Dems' Meeting, Storefront Clean Up, and Newsletter

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:03:44 EST 2012

*Meeting Wednesday, November 14th*

We were unable to get a meeting place for the club's planned November 15
meeting. So what we decided to do is invite the Broadway Democrats to the
Three Parks Meeting this *Wednesday, November 14, 8 PM. *The topic is the
same as ours, *Election Post-Mortem*, and the leadership of the clubs
decided to turn it into a party, with all the storefront volunteers
invited. The meeting will be held at the *American Youth Hostel, Amsterdam
Avenue between 102nd and 103rd Streets.*

* *

*Storefront Clean Up*

To my sorrow, there will be no party at the storefront (on Broadway between
102 and 103) tomorrow. That's mainly because we have to be out of there by
Monday.

What there will be is a "clean up" from *1 to 4 PM tomorrow, Saturday,* at
which buttons will be sold at a discount. So, if you're you're ready to
help clean up, there will be one last opportunity to go in there, see the
people who made this amazing experience possible, and get one more crack at
all those buttons.

*Thank You*
Meanwhile, on behalf of all of us, I want to thank you for all your work on
this campaign. Broadway Democrats did itself proud. Congratulations,
President Obama, Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, Tammy Baldwin, and
all the victorious Democrats!

*And enjoy the attached newsletter!
*
Curtis, Paula, Joe, Gretchen