[BwayDems] WE WON - Let's Pick Up, Pack Up & CELEBRATE

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:17:49 EST 2012

Victory for Obama Campaign Center

2689 B'way
between
102nd/103rd Streets

YAY!!!   Obama Won  &  We Helped A Lot

Thanks to all of you who made tens of thousands of calls to Ohio
& Pennsylvania, knocked on thousands of doors, and staffed our Obama
information & button tables to support seven weeks of  a wonderful
community campaign.

All that's left is a few clean up items & a chance to celebrate.

Saturday,  November 10  1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Help pack up the storefront and move equipment and supplies
to our storage unit.  Also, you can retrieve  your donated
computers,  tables, chairs, phones, etc.

Obama buttons, bumper stickers and signs will be available at a discount.

Sunday,    November 11   2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Pick up donated computers,  tables,  chairs, phones, etc
Obama buttons, bumper stickers and signs will be available at a discount.

WEDNESDAY,  NOVEMBER 14    8:00 PM

 CELEBRATE THE OBAMA  VICTORY
JOIN US
for a