[BwayDems] UPCOMING -- Community Health Service Day August 18, 2012

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Wed Aug 15 18:28:36 EDT 2012

Dear Neighbor,

As many of you may already know, I am sponsoring my Ninth Annual Community
Health Service Day this coming Saturday at the Grant Houses on LaSalle
Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue! The event will go from 12 PM
to 4PM.

You can find further information about the Health Fair in the attached
flyers in both English and Spanish. Please help spread the word to other
community members you think might benefit from the services!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell
Assembly Member