[BwayDems] You're invited to join Senator Espaillat on a special tour of the hydrofracking process

Ben Schachter bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org
Thu Aug 16 18:21:52 EDT 2012

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=khjuaydab&v=001hTNOLeHhu4Dlw5y5Y7C46aaBIVCg1NADqmxOHLLYhQPsXuTTJglbjENPZRGSq4bBFnV3LKhp1aVctgoh5J-iYxGfiFo42SiclWyYtz9THSOklHTtPH36mpLxi5ul1RZnlesZl02GBI60nbYNyFUSKw%3D%3D>
[image: AE BANNER]
Dear Friends,

As your State Senator, and a member of the Environmental Convservation
committee, I share your concern about protecting our land, water and
air. *Today
there is no bigger challenge on this front than hydrofracking. *

With this in mind, I invite you to join me on an important trip to see
firsthand the hazards of hydrofracking, and how this dangerous practice is
destroying our environment and threatening our water supply.

On *Sunday, August 26*, a *free* bus will be leaving from Manhattan at *9:00
AM* for an up-close tour of the hydrofracking process in Montrose,
Pennsylvania. Attending is free, but space is limited.

We expect to return by 8PM.

For more information or to RSVP please contact Ben Schachter at
(347) 994-8351 / Bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org

Sincerely,
[image: AE Signature]
Adriano Espaillat
NY State Senator

Click here for a printable
version<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Np-AdScmmhFNkehoNyRq5SW57Scub59Fn5BK2Cijo-cLi2ikAeGyfyHpCrKmJDYVYHVdNd6GB5WVigXtw0OmO-MCtvoTDfuLAf_B2_6_jQSzoCYPGk3owe1Pn4FoyNuNpGGgy0EuXmOdvOXQOtkkoFdUfxsgIG4tW0zUsXEDFba2Fe9mub-0F2mQjBWutIY7Sxmn2ecUTEM=>

[image: Hydrofracking Tour]

email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=khjuaydab&m=1103538824426&ea=bschachter%40adrianoespaillat.org&a=1110750081426>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0015rktL7J9dDAqFNo-l5AnvzLnCpUxeydzZxWh9fI8iKA%3D&t=001nnbYn_tbVuKjbiNV-9VWSg%3D%3D&llr=khjuaydab>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news01>
This email was sent to bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org by
info at adrianoforstatesenate.com |
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=0015rktL7J9dDAqFNo-l5AnvzLnCpUxeydzZxWh9fI8iKA%3D&t=001nnbYn_tbVuKjbiNV-9VWSg%3D%3D&llr=khjuaydab>

| Instant removal with

| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

State Senator Adriano Espaillat | 5030 Broadway | 701 | New York | NY |
10034

--
Ben Schachter
NYS Senator Adriano Espaillat