[BwayDems] Help elect DAN COHEN to the State Committee! RUN-DMC!

Daniel Marks Cohen newyorkcitydan at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 23:50:31 EDT 2010

Hi!

Just 48 hours left before Primary Day on Tuesday the 14th – and there is STILL TIME to help out my campaign!

Tell your friends who live on the Upper West Side between 86th Street and 125th Street to vote for me for State Committee.  If you are on Facebook, please connect to my campaign’s Facebook website and update your status to tell people to vote for me.

If you live in the district, or know someone who does, download a copy of my “Dear Neighbor” letter (attached), sign it, copy it and distribute it in your building.  This is a powerful tool, as your neighbors (even if they don’t know you well, or even at all) will respond to this more than a piece of mail or campaign lit they get on the way to work at the subway.

Help out on Primary Day – polls are open from 6 am to 9 pm, and we could use volunteers at any time during the day to staff the poll sites or at subway and bus stops to remind people to vote – and vote for me.

If you were thinking about making a contribution to my campaign, NOW is the time.  We could use your financial support to pay for last-minute Get Out The Vote activities, and you can conveniently make a donation on line by going to my campaign website: www.CohenForNewYork.org and clicking on “Contribute” – and thanks!  And THANK YOU if you have already contributed.

We are close, and the momentum is decidedly in favor of my campaign, but we need to stay focused for the final push to Primary Day.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement.  Almost there!

- Dan.