[BwayDems] This is it!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:14:39 EDT 2010

Mark Levine for State Senate

Election day is just around the corner and our campaign is as strong as it has ever been. Our get-out-the-vote operation is in high gear with our volunteers burning up  the phone lines and our canvassers covering the district from 79th Street all the way to the Yonkers line. In addition to our ongoing grassroots support, we also picked up major endorsements this week from the Daily News and the West Side Spirit as well as Assemblymember Danny O'Donnell, one of the true reform advocates in Albany.

Still, I must ask for your help just one last time. My campaign is making its final preparations for election day and we need to raise an additional $25,000 to ensure victory on Tuesday. Your contribution will go directly towards my election day effort. A $25 donation will pay for lunch for 5 volunteers. A $50 contribution will help keep a phone line staffed all day. A $100 contribution will help pay for a voter defense worker who will ensure that votes are being counted properly. And a $250 contribution will allow us to hire 2 additional canvassers for election day.

If you can’t contribute financially, then your time is equally valuable. There are plenty of ways you can help us as a volunteer. Even if you have only one hour to give, we need you! To volunteer, just come to our campaign office on 5049 Broadway@ 215th street or call 646- 450-8241. You can also email us at volunteer4mark at gmail.com.

I realize I have asked a lot from you over the past couple of months. Yet it has been your continuous support and generosity that have brought the finish line within reach. Your additional financial contribution or your time could make the difference in this race--with your help today we will come out victorious this Tuesday!

With much gratitude,
Mark

www.Levine2010.com
New Yorkers for Mark Levine