[BwayDems] FREE TICKETS - "ELLING" on Broadway, tomorrow and Wednesday nights - please respond ASAP

C. Marlin carriemarlin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:10:15 EST 2010

Dear Club Members,

Assembly Member O'Donnell has been offered a block of tickets to the 8pm
performance of ELLING tomorrow (TUE 11/16) and WED 11/17 evenings.

If you are interested in free tickets, please send your request to me via
email by 4PM TODAY. I will be slotting people in for the tickets
until theyare gone.
* First come,
first served!*

Please indicate your name, how many tickets you would like to reserve, and
for what performance. I will get back to you by the end of the day today
with instructions for picking up the tickets.

Here's a description of the play:

*Starring Brendan Fraser, Denis O'Hare, Jennifer Coolidge, & Richard Easton,
ELLING comes to Broadway with direction by Tony Award winner Doug Hughes.*

*Based on the Oscar®-nominated film, ELLING is the story of two wildly
different roommates—one a tightly wound wannabe poet, the other a gentle
giant with girls on the brain—and their unusual approaches to life, love,
friendship and food. Hysterically funny and very moving, ELLING follows this
lovably odd couple as they try to embrace their independence and experience
the world. They'll have the time of their lives, if they can just get out of
the apartment! Through a series of hilarious misadventures—involving an
inquisitive social worker, an eccentric artist, and a very pregnant
neighbor—this rare pair discovers a little about life and a lot about each
other.*
*http://www.ellingonbroadway.com/*

Thank you,
Carrie