[BwayDems] FREE FLU SHOTS SPONSORED BY ASSEMBLY MEMBER O'DONNELL - THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2ND

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Thu Nov 18 16:53:51 EST 2010

Dear Community Member,

I am writing to inform you of my upcoming free flu shot clinic. The
event will be held on Thursday, December 2nd, from 10:30AM to 1PM at
Grace United Methodist Church (125 West 104th St., b/w Amsterdam and
Columbus Avenues), and is co-sponsored by Harlem Hospital Center.

I have attached a flyer containing the event information. Please help
spread the word about this important opportunity!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O’Donnell
Assembly Member