[BwayDems] Elected Officials' Updates - Thursday, September 17 (newsletter attached)

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:22:49 EDT 2009

*

**

*Welcome to the Broadway Democrats e-mail list*

Thank you for requesting e-mail notices from Broadway Democrats. If you've
been on our e-mailing list for a while, you may have noticed that we have a
new way to send out e-mail to our members. Generally, you can expect to
receive our monthly newsletter (see attached document for this month’s
edition) and possibly a couple of additional announcements regarding
pertinent events through the month.

We generally meet the second Thursday of each month at Congregation Ramath
Orah (550 West 110th Street, just east of Broadway.) The announcement
regarding this month’s forum appears below.

At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to
unsubscribe.

Thanks again for registering. If you have any questions or comments, feel
free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the forum.

Sincerely,

Gretchen Borges

Newsletter Editor

Broadway Democrats

*ELECTED OFFICIALS UPDATE*

*Invited:*

Congressman *Charles Rangel *(15th Congressional District)

State Senator *Bill Perkins *(29th Senate District)

State Senator *Eric Schneiderman *(31st Senate District)

State Assemblymember *Danny O’Donnell *(69th District)

City Councilmember *Inez Dickens *(9th District)

City Councilmember *Melissa Mark Viverito *(8th District)

City Councilmember *Robert Jackson *(7th District)

- Come out and talk with our local elected officials about the current
state of affairs in the political world.
- Topics for discussion include health care legislation, the future of
gay marriage, and upcoming budget challenges.
- Bring your questions!

*Thursday, September 17 *

*7:45 pm sign in/refreshments * 8:00 forum *

*Congregation Ramath Orah 550 W. 110th St (off Broadway)*