[Water News] DJ Gongol & Associates Water News: August 17, 2009

Brian Gongol waternewsadmin at pumpstoreusa.com
Mon Aug 17 16:04:08 EDT 2009

Thanks for reading this week's edition of our weekly water news report.
Please feel free to forward this news to a colleague.

Highlights from the past week

How to keep pharmaceuticals out of the water: It's a bigger challenge
than meets the eye
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/08/10/

Clear Lake officials are searching for illegal sump pumps:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/08/11/

"The pipe makes civilization possible." Truer words may never have been
printed in Esquire magazine:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/08/12/

Des Moines officials are fighting with local restaurant owners who dump
grease in the city's sewers:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/08/13/

Omaha residents will have a chance to see the city's plans for
combined-sewer overflow upgrades on Tuesday:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/08/14/

Featured products: Portable generators and flood-cleanup pumps

As hurricane season arrives once again, people in the paths of damaging
storms ought to consider how portable electric generators and
flood-cleanup pumps could help get them back to normal life faster than
waiting for official help to arrive. Power outages after hurricanes can
last for weeks, and as was obvious after Hurricane Katrina, sometimes
the real damage from a storm happens when the water stays for too long.

We offer a wide range of both portable electric generators and
flood-cleanup pumps through our online store. If you'd like to know
more, please visit http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/store/generators/ and
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/store/trashpumps/ or call us at 515-223-4144
and ask for details.

Your comments are welcomed

If you have any comments to share with us about this newsletter, or if
you have questions about any of our products, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/contact/ and let us know. Thanks for reading.

Sign up