[Water News] DJ Gongol & Associates Water News

Brian Gongol waternewsadmin at pumpstoreusa.com
Tue Jul 21 14:02:28 EDT 2009

Thanks for reading this week's edition of our weekly water news report.
Please feel free to forward this news to a colleague.

Highlights from the past week

A New York teenager fell into an open manhole while texting on her cell
phone. Superficially, the story's pretty funny. But it has serious
consequences:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/07/13/

Bottled water isn't any safer than tap water. Don't just take our word
for it:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/07/14/

The city of Clinton, Iowa, is facing a much higher bill for its sewer
repairs than it had anticipated:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/07/15/

We exhibited at the Heartland Operators Conference in Kearney, Nebraska:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/07/16/

Nebraska American Indian tribes are the recipients of Federal funds for
water-system improvements:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/07/17/

Featured product: Portable fire pumps

While it's been unseasonably mild in the Upper Midwest this July, we are
in the midst of wildfire season across the country, and this is the time
when we ordinarily see a marked increase in demand for portable fire
pumps and accessories. Our available options range from small pumps with
1.5" diameter inlets and outlets, all the way up to 3" units mounted on
wheel kits. Of course, our full range of pump options goes much higher,
but for portability and ease of use, these firefighting pumps are widely
used and recommended.

If you'd like to know more, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/store/firepumps/ or call us at 515-223-4144
and ask for details.

Your comments are welcomed