[SecViz] Cant get nodes labeled with IP address

Raffael Marty raffy at pixlcloud.com
Sun Aug 10 19:44:02 EDT 2014

Siju,

What version of AfterGlow are you using?

Also, try:

xlables=0

in the properties file. Or try to put that same with a value of 1 in there. I don’t think this will solve it though. I found a problem with labels in some graphviz versions. Try to update to the latest one and that should work.

What you could also do to debug, post a small DOT file that you are generating here.

Hope this helps

  Raffy

—

 Raffael Marty