QCrypt 2022 - The program is out and online registration is still open

Kai-Min Chung kmchung at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Aug 23 20:50:20 EDT 2022

Dear QCrypt friends,

The program for QCrypt 2022 is now available here:
https://2022.qcrypt.net/schedule/

Since the quarantine rule remains, the program is primarily online. The
format will follow that of the previous years, except that we have a
(small) on-site poster session (for on-site participants only) on Thursday
and on-site talks (accessible online) on Friday. Note that due to the
difference in time zones, the morning (afternoon) session will,
unfortunately, be inconvenient to the participants in the European
(American) time zone. We apologize for this inconvenience. Due to the same
complication and to allow participation from all the main time zones,
the business
meeting is scheduled at 9 pm Taiwan time (GMT+8) on Wednesday (31st August
2022).  After the conference, all talks will be uploaded to YouTube (upon
the speakers' permission).

Registration for online participation in QCrypt 2022 is still open:
https://2022.qcrypt.net/registration/

If you consider attending QCrypt online, please register soon. In the next
few days, we will send out instructions about attending QCrypt for
registered participants.

We look forward to seeing you at QCrypt 2022, either online or in person!

Best regards,

Kai-Min Chung & Yeong-Cherng Liang & Bo-Yin Yang (local organizers of
QCrypt 2022)