QCrypt 2022 - Submission Deadline Approaching and Brief Updates

Kai-Min Chung kmchung at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Apr 27 23:58:09 EDT 2022

Dear QCrypt Friends,

A friendly reminder that the talk submission deadline for QCrypt 2022 is in
less than one week, Tuesday, May 3rd (AoE). Please see
https://2022.qcrypt.net/call/ for the submission instructions and the link
to the submission server.

We’d also like to give a brief update on the preparation of QCrypt 2022. At
the moment, Taiwan still has strict border control which makes physical
participation in QCrypt infeasible for foreigners. However, we are in
transition to the coexist strategy for COVID and continue to relax various
restrictions at a fast pace. It becomes increasingly foreseeable that
border control will be removed in the near future. Therefore, we will plan
for a hybrid conference to ensure participation is possible for everyone,
and make a late decision on its exact form (mostly virtual or mostly
physical) around the time of the talk acceptance notification (6/30),
depending on the border control at that time. We hope to be able to see you
at QCrypt 2022 in Taiwan.

Looking forward to your exciting submissions and to your participation in
QCrypt 2022.

Best regards,
Kai-Min Chung & Yeong-Cherng Liang & Bo-Yin Yang (local organizers of
QCrypt 2022)