QCrypt 2015 Paper Submission Now Available

Masahide Sasaki psasaki at nict.go.jp
Fri Feb 27 06:01:26 EST 2015

QCrypt 2015
(5th international conference on Quantum Cryptography)
September 28 - October 2, 2015
Hitotsubashi Hall, Tokyo, Japan

---------------------------------
Submission deadlines:
April 27 for contributed talks
June 29 for posters
---------------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

We have now opened paper submission for QCrypt 2015.
All authors of contributed papers are kindly asked to prepare
an extended abstract in PDF format and submit online
BY APRIL 27 for talks, or BY JUNE 29 for posters.
We look forward to receiving a submission of your latest
research results! For details of the submission, please refer to:

http://2015.qcrypt.net/submissions/

Note that no proceedings will be published. So simultaneous
submission of your work to other conferences/journals is possible.

QCrypt 2015 will be a 4.5 day conference including oral sessions
with invited, tutorial, and contributed talks, poster session,
and public lectures.
Websites;
http://2015.qcrypt.net/
https://www.facebook.com/qcrypt
https://plus.google.com/114952518966162474110/posts

New updates of the website include
- List of confirmed invited speakers
http://2015.qcrypt.net/scientific-program/
- Lab tour announcement
http://2015.qcrypt.net/lab-tour/
- Links to related events
 PQCrypto 2016 (https://pqcrypto2016.jp/)

UQCC 2015:
In the morning of 28th September, another half-day conference,
Updating Quantum Cryptography and Communications 2015
is held in advance of QCrypt 2015.
The participants will witness the state-of-the-art QKD systems,
updated Tokyo QKD Network and emerging technologies.
The participant of QCrypt 2015 will be automatically registered
as a participant of UQCC 2015.

Conference website:
http://2015.uqcc.org/
The Project UQCC (Tokyo QKD Network):
http://www.uqcc.org/

We hope to see you in Tokyo!

Sincerely yours,

Masahide Sasaki
on behalf of the Organizing Committees of QCrypt 2015 and UQCC 2015

Conference Secretariat
c/o ILCC Co., Ltd.
e-mail: uqcc2010 at ilcc.com
Tel: +81-3-5562-3677