Public survey on QCrypt conference series

Michele Mosca michele.mosca at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 27 09:41:54 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

The last three years have seen three QCrypt conferences - in Zurich, Singapore and Waterloo. The next QCrypt will be from September 1-5, 2014 in Paris, and QCrypt 2015 will be in Tokyo.

At this point we are seeking community feedback on this conference series, and how future conferences can be improved. Please tell us what you think by filling short survey:

https://docs.google.com/a/locc.la/forms/d/1tWn3nm0FTJacS_62Atb47_18vVgpQMn8TfhMKLCZ8cQ/viewform

Everyone can fill the survey; participation in previous conferences is not required. We appreciate that you complete it before September 7.

Michele Mosca, on behalf of QCrypt steering committee

http://2013.qcrypt.net/conference-series/