QCrypt 2013: hot topics submission & registration open, program available

Vadim Makarov makarov at vad1.com
Fri Jun 21 00:13:33 EDT 2013

3rd international conference on quantum cryptography
August 5-9 in Waterloo, Canada http://2013.qcrypt.net/

Registration is open until July 1.

Preliminary program is available http://2013.qcrypt.net/program/

Poster submission is still open until June 24 http://2013.qcrypt.net/submissions/

Hot topics submission is open: We solicit submissions of latest brand-new
results of significance for short presentations at the hot topics session,
which will be conference's closing session. Previous oral and poster
submissions cannot be resubmitted as hot topics.
Please send one-page PDF abstract until Monday July 29 23:59 UTC-11:00
American Samoa time (sharp), to qcrypt-hot at vad1.com
Hot topics speakers will be selected and announced on Monday August 5.
Selected speakers should be prepared to present 10-15 min technical talk
on Friday August 9 between 14:15–15:15.

Industrial exhibit will be running for the duration of the conference.
On display there will be 4 working QKD systems, random number generators,
single-photon detectors, laser sources and other stuff. Confirmed
exhibitors so far: ID Quantique, SeQureNet, GAP-Optique, KIST, Scontel,
Single Quantum, Anhui Asky Quantum Technologies, OptoElectronic Components
(MPD, PicoQuant), Communitech, H.-K. Lo's group, T. Jennewein's group.
We encourage more experimental groups and companies to bring their
research hardware and products to show (contact us to book a table)!

See you in Waterloo.

Ivan, Vadim, Michele