[geeklog-translations] RE: geeklog-translations digest, Vol 1 #34 - 3 msgs

Samuel Stone sam at stonemicro.com
Fri Feb 27 22:54:30 EST 2004

> If we could agree that, say, a second underscore
> would be translated into a comma and a space, we
> could transform chinese_traditional_utf-8.php
> into Chinese (Traditional, Utf-8). How's that?

I agree.  Let's also forget about Jan and Fan; we'll use English meaning
Simplified and Traditional.  For better beautifying effect, I would suggest
using UTF-8 rather than Utf-8.  I think it looks smother in the eyes.  So
the names for the Chinese packs will be:

chinese_traditional_UTF-8.php
chinese_simplified_UTF-8.php
chinese_BIG5.php
chinese_GB.php

All right?

(BTW, don't go watch The Passion of The Christ unless you are perfectly
healthy.  I came out with an headache, my mother came out nausea.  I still
have the headache after 24 hours.  Yes, it's powerful and life changing, but
it's a painful two hours.)

Sam