[geeklog-translations] Language files in Geeklog 1.3.9rc1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Feb 23 15:33:48 EST 2004

Gape,

>diff is not working for me, it states all lines to be different

That's because I ran all the language files through my "merge" script. It
automatically added all the _new_ strings, but also does some pretty-
printing (e.g. preferrably enclosing the strings in single quotes instead
of double quotes).

The 5 changes I posted wdere those that the script could not find, since
the texts were not new.

>or should i check it line by line?

I would have hoped that the English strings are easy to spot. Apologies
if that's not the case.

I was actually hoping that it would be easier this way, as you wouldn't
have to mess with diff and possibly overlooking texts ...

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/
http://www.haun.info/