[geeklog-translations] I found an incomplete folder with the Argentianian "Castellan" dialect on it.

Fernando Bernardini f.bernardini at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 17 11:57:44 EST 2003

Thanks, im almost done, i was working for 9 hours fixing the Spanish.php and
Spanish_Argentinian.php  and doing a mistake report.

i have some questions.

What is CVS?  can you describe it letter by letter? thanks
What is RDF? again, describe it letter by letter.   ( I found this in  #
block.php    14=> )

there is another abbreviation that im missing, i can't remember. .  If you
can think in another one that might help me, i will really apreciate it.

keep you updated.

FB

PD: i think most of users don't know what RDF is, and it will help to give a
comment beside the abbreviations.