[geeklog-translations] Norwegian translation.

Ali Asim aasim2 at csc.com
Tue Mar 4 03:00:14 EST 2003

Hi Rune

Yes.  Actualy I mean the language file. But I notised some small changes
other places too, but these is not necessary.

regards
@---------------------------------------------------@
|   Asim Ali
|   CSC Customer support Engineer
|   Tlf jobb: +47 228 98 393
|   Mobil: +47 900 28 365
|   aasim2 at sca.csc.com
@---------------------------------------------------------------@

                      Rune Kallhovd
                      <rka                     To:      geeklog-translations at lists.geeklog.net
                      @corena.no>              cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [geeklog-translations] Norwegian translation.
                      geeklog-translat
                      ions-admin

                      03.03.2003 15:36
                      Please respond
                      geeklog-translat
                      ions

Hi Ali,

Uhm, OK. The language is set in .../languages/[language].php only, right?
Do you mean to say that we need to edit any other files too, or do you
just refer to the different sections in that file when you say that you
"have finished a couple of pages"?

geeklog-translations at lists.geeklog.net