[geeklog-translations] Geeklog 1.3.8rc1 is out

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Sun Jun 29 05:36:47 EDT 2003

As you may have seen, Release Candidate 1 for Geeklog 1.3.8 is out:

    http://www.geeklog.net/article.php?story=20030629042623759

This version introduces quite a few changes and, therefore, also a lot of
changes in the language files. Only the English and German language files
are currently up to date, all the others can be found in the language/
incomplete directory.

Now, how can I help you in updating your translations? For starters, I've
attached a simple diff file that lists the changes between the
english.php in 1.3.7sr2 (lines starting with '<') and 1.3.8rc1 (lines
starting with '>').

Does this help you in any way? What else can I do to make it easier for
you? Please don't hesitate to ask.

As usual, you can send translated files to me <dirk at haun-online.de> or
simply upload them on www.geeklog.net (in both cases, please zip or gzip
the files first).