[geeklog-translations] Geeklog 1.3.8rc1 is out

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Jul 1 09:01:56 EDT 2003

Yusuke SAKATA wrote:

>I have attached the Japanese translation.

Thanks. It's in CVS now and I also installed it on geeklog.net.

>Should I delete 18-20 or replace with something which don't appear in
>this file?

In the original english.php, the strings 18-20 were defined twice (in
$LANG28). It seems like you only have them once in japanese.php, so
everything is fine as it is now.

>Anyway, the idea to attach diff file is very good.
>My work finished less than one hour.

Glad to hear it helped someone :-)

Btw, you are either not subscribed to this list or you were posting from
a different address - I had to approve your post manually.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/
http://mypod.de/