[geeklog-translations] Geeklog 1.3.8rc1 is out

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Jul 1 08:09:38 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have attached the Japanese translation.
Though I will brush it up until official release is out.

I have one question in the .diff file.
798,800d837
< 	18 => 'cancel',
< 	19 => 'delete',
< 	20 => 'save',
814c851,853

Should I delete 18-20 or replace with something which don't appear in this file?

Anyway, the idea to attach diff file is very good.
My work finished less than one hour.

I will try to translate the Journal plugin file tommorow.

bye.

Yusuke SAKATA

--
SAKATA Yusuke (Kagoshima University)