[geeklog-modules] items on gplugs site

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jan 21 18:23:19 EST 2003

First, good site (though current theme loads slow). On the URL rewriting
stuff, I'd be itnerested if you guys found a way that would work on both
windows and *nix. That is the crux of the problem when I started looking
into it.  If you look closely at the static page modules (the one shipping
with GL by default) it can use a form of URL rewriting...I just don't know
if the bug in php.exe has been fixed for the windows users.  i"m not
saying the exact code I wrote should be used but that general method could
be.

I just hate seeing something being tackled that we may need to handle in
GL2 too without considering all the options.  I'll check to see if the
php.exe bug got fixed and if it does I'd encourage you all to use that
method.

Or am I way off base?

--
Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |