[geeklog-modules] Plugin API for usercreate

geeklog-modules-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-modules-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Dec 30 07:25:45 EST 2003

Any word on calling these features from the admin user create? I see it
as a needed feature, especially for plugins where "it comes in handy to
have the exact same number of entries in all user-related tables".

Gavin