[BwayDems] Newsletter and Meeting Announcement - Jan 20, 7:30pm via Zoom

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:18:32 EST 2022

Dear all,

Here's the first Broadway Democrats' Newsletter for 2022! Inside you'll
find:

   - thoughts from Club President Joe Nunley on "America's Antidemocratic
   Senate";
   - reports from our District Leaders, Curtis Arluck and Paula Diamond
   Román;
   - a piece from Club Vice President Richard Siegel about vaccines, and
   COVID's toll on healthcare workers;
   - a column from our State Committeeman, Daniel Marks Cohen; and
   - information of elections for our Club Officers and Steering Committee,
   to be held at our next meeting -

*January 20, 7:30pm, via Zoom:*
*Club Elections and Open Discussion*
*register here: bit.ly/broadwaydems-monthly-meeting
<http://bit.ly/broadwaydems-monthly-meeting>*

See you there!

Pat Almonrode,
Newsletter Editor