[BwayDems] November newsletter and forum announcement

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 09:17:22 EDT 2021

Here's the Broadway Democrats' November newsletter! Inside you'll find:

   - a short blurb from District Leader Curtis Arluck, congratulating our
   endorsed candidates (with photos!);
   - a note from Steering Committee member Susan Crawford about two bills
   to preserve voting-machine integrity in NY;
   - a piece by yours truly about some very scary polling (a little late
   for Halloween, but still ...); and
   - a note from Club President Joe Nunley about our Nov. 11 forum on Elder
   Parole - and how that ties in with our purpose as a Democratic club.

Enjoy - and *please consider contributing to our next issue*!

Pat Almonrode
Newsletter editor