[BwayDems] FW: Election Day!

curtisdems curtisdems at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 16:17:45 EDT 2021

Trying again.. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: curtisdems at aol.com Date: 11/1/21  10:35 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: bwdupates at broadwaydemocrats.org Subject: Election Day!
Broadway Democrats will be out Election Day from 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM at our big poll site, PS 165, 234 West 109th St.

We will be handing out palm cards and other campaign information, and dispatching people to subways, supermarkets and other poll sites.

Join Us!

And if you haven't already voted, don't forget to vote for all the Democratic candidates, and all five ballot proposals. You can get more information about the Proposals on our Website, www.BroadwayDemocrats.org.

See You Tuesday!

Curtis, Paula, Joe and the Broadway Democrats