[BwayDems] Petitioning Begins: Join Broadway Democrats This Weekend!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 09:42:15 EST 2021

It will be cold--though much warmer than last year's winter petitioning just before the shutdown--but it's time to hit the streets to get our endorsed candidates on the ballot. We will be masked, socially distant, and will have PPE equipment on hand, including a liberal supply of hand sanitizer and Scott Stringer pens.
The Dates, Times and Locations:
Saturday, March 6th
10 AM - 12 Noon:  Absolute Bagels, Broadway near 108th St.12 Noon - 2 PM:  West Side Market, 110th and Broadway, NE corner
Sunday, March 7th
10 AM - 12 Noon: Columbia Farmers Market, near 114th and Broadway12 Noon - 2 PM:  H Mart, 110th and Broadway, SE corner

The Candidates
Scott Stringer for Mayor
Jumaane Williams for Public Advocate
Brian Benjamin for Comptroller Mark Levine for Manhattan Borough President
Alvin Bragg for Manhattan District Attorney
Gale Brewer for City Council, 6th District
Dan Cohen for City Council, 7th District
Kim Parker and Jeffrey Zellan for Civil Court Judge, Countywide
Hasa Kingo for Civil Court Judge, 5th District
Paula Diamond-Roman and Curtis Arluck for Democratic District Leaders

To RSVP or for more information, email Districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org