[BwayDems] March newsletter and forum announcement

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 05:49:00 EST 2021

Here's the March edition of the Broadway Democrats newsletter. Inside
you'll find:

   - reports from our District Leaders Curtis Arluck (on upcoming
   petitioning, and comparing/contrasting the leadership of Biden, Cuomo, and
   De Blasio) and Paula Diamond Román (on the technological divide and Ranked
   Choice Voting)
   - a note from our President, Heather Ducharme
   - an announcement about the Broadway Democrats Book Club
   - pieces from our Go Blue committee on ending the filibuster and an
   opportunity to help register Democrats for the 2022 election, and
   - the announcement of our *March 11 Zoom Forum on Ranked Choice Voting*

Enjoy!

Pat Almonrode,
Newsletter editor