[BwayDems] A Conversation Among Friends -- December 9th 7:30-9:30pm

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:02:43 EST 2021

 Dear Broadway Democrats,
We have decided to wait another yearto have our annual Holiday Party but we'd still really like the chance for all of us tospend some time together, chatting about the past year in ourcommunity and in the larger world of politics. No forum topic, no authorities on asubject, just us. We hope everyone will get a chance to talk so, please, bring a piece of good newsabout your neighborhood, your activism, what has happened in Albany, WashingtonD.C. or the wider world. (If you have a picture of a brand new family member,your building’s new composting bins, or protests you’ve attended, please sendthem and we’ll show them off at some point!)
We hope you’ll sit back, pouryourself a cup of coffee or an adult beverage, and spend some time with yourBroadway Democrats’ friends and neighbors! And, feel free to invite friends andneighbors to join us. It’s a good time to chat.
 Register in advance for this meetingon December 9th at 7:30-9:30pm: https://tinyurl.com/BdwyDems-Holiday-Zoom
Happy Holidays!