[BwayDems] Join Team Levine to "Adopt a Train Station!"

Leora Einleger leoraeinleger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:07:33 EDT 2021

Hi Curtis and Broadway Dems--

We're so thankful for all the support Broadway Dems has given Mark thus far
in the campaign...and now there are only 50 days left! If you could please
send this message along to your members, we would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much!

Leora

--
[image: unnamed.png]

*This upcoming Monday, May 3rd, marks 50 days until the election. *To
spread the word about Mark and our campaign, *we're hitting 50 train
stations across Manhattan between 7:30-9:30am!*

50 Trains. 50 Days.

Adopt a train station on the Upper West Side/Morningside Heights and spend
a bit of your day campaigning with us by passing out campaign literature
and chatting with voters! Sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5R6J0N_0h0kqOePjuWRBsmaFSHHHMSEchoBSUs4fttZmxgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
!
With so many people taking the train and walking around their neighborhood
on Monday morning, this is a prime opportunity to spread the word about Mark’s
campaign. Whether you’re on the way to work, coming back from your morning
coffee, or just have a few minutes to help out the campaign, we can’t wait
to see you there!

Thank you so much,
Team Levine