[BwayDems] Fwd: Broadway Democrats joins Sun. Nov 1 Manhattan Dems Day of Action!

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:46:00 EDT 2020

The Uptown/Downtown Democratic Unity Fundraiser that Broadway Democrats
organized with Village Independent Democrats was a tremendous success!
Now we continue our collaboration with other clubs and New York for Biden
to make calls all day on a virtual get together this Sunday from 12 pm to 8
pm.

Join Broadway Democrats with many other Manhattan Democratic Clubs!  We
hope to see you there!

Sign up here for one or more two hour shifts on that day starting from noon
till 8 pm:
https://www.mobilize.us/2020victory/event/355190/

[image: image.png]