[BwayDems] Fwd: eWaste Recycling, Halloween, Vote!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:26:28 EDT 2020

 I don't usually forward these but I've been desperate for eWaste Recycling . . .

E-WASTE RECYCLING
Sunday, Nov. 1  | 12-4pm
Amsterdam Ave. / 110th St.
Bring working & non-working computers, monitors, printers/scanners, keyboards, cables, and more to be recycled! See items you can bring here.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Columbus Amsterdam BID <info at columbusamsterdambid.org>

|    |

|  View this email in your browser  |

|  HALLOWEEN WITH THE BID
Saturday, Oct. 31  |  2-4pm
Take Halloween pictures at one of our 9 spooky photo stations! In collaboration with our awesome local restaurants.  See locations here.

E-WASTE RECYCLING
Sunday, Nov. 1  | 12-4pm
Amsterdam Ave. / 110th St.
Bring working & non-working computers, monitors, printers/scanners, keyboards, cables, and more to be recycled! See items you can bring here.

VOTE ELECTION 2020
Vote in-person early or on Election Day, or send a mail-in ballot.  View more information on all the voting options here.

OPEN STREETS: RESTAURANTS
The BID continues to operate Open Streets: Restaurants on Saturdays and Sundays from 12-9pm on Amsterdam Ave.  Continue to support our local businesses! See more here.  |

BLOOMINGDALE HISTORY GROUP  |

|      |

|  HIDDEN HISTORY OF UWS: SENECA VILLAGE
Wednesday, Oct. 28  |  5:30pm
Learn more about the fascinating history of Seneca Village, in present-day Central Park, which in the 1820s, was a thriving community for free Black Americans.  More info here.  |

| UPCOMING EVENTS  |

|      |

|  ARCHTOBER
A virtual festival with talks on a wide-range of relevant and fascinating architecture and planning topics.  Full schedule here.  |

|      |

|  TUESDAYS AT 6: RAYMOND NAGEM
Tuesday, Oct. 27  |  6pm
The music staff of the Cathedral brings extraordinary live music to your home every Tuesday at 6 pm. See more here.  |

|      |

|  CENTER FOR AN URBAN FUTURE
Tuesday, Oct. 27  |  12pm-1:30pm
A panel on Building an Opportunity Agenda for America's Cities.  Register here.  |

|      |

|  NYC URBAN FIELD STATION
Wednesday, Oct. 28  |  12-1pm
A talk on "Understanding and strengthening environmental governance networks during the COVID-19 pandemic."  Zoom meeting link here.  |

|      |

|  FACULTY CONCERT SERIES: MUSICAL IMAGERIES
Friday, Oct. 30  |  7pm
This concert features the combination of violin and piano in repertoire from around the world.  See more here.  |

|      |

|  VIRTUAL CRYPT TOUR
Oct. 30-31 $10 / person
Hear the stories of the entombed, learn the origins of Halloween, and creep into the Cathedral’s crypt. This virtual program will give you rarely-granted access to one of the Cathedral’s most exclusive spaces. Tickets here.  |

|      |

|  HAUNTED FOUNTAIN AT THE CATHEDRAL
Saturday, Oct. 31  |  3-6pm
This unique Halloween festival will take place at the Peace Fountain on 111th Street and Amsterdam Avenue.  Register here.

|      |

|  SUNDAY SOUP KITCHEN
Sunday, Nov. 1  |  10am-3p
St. John the Divine, Soup Kitchen
With no eligibility restrictions, meal services are offered to all without regard to age, gender, race, income, or denominational affiliation. See more here.   |

|      |

|  CLOTHING CLOSET
Sunday, Nov. 1  |  10am-10pm
St. John the Divine, Town Building
Clothing is distributed free of charge, based on availability, and clients can obtain clothing once per month. Identification is required.  See more here.  |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|  Copyright © 2020 Columbus Amsterdam BID, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
info at columbusamsterdambid.org

Columbus Amsterdam BID · 991 Amsterdam Avenue · New York, NY 10025 · USA