[BwayDems] Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 MON & WED phone banks this week

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:40:07 EDT 2020

[image: image.jpeg]

Please join us to phone bank tomorrow for *Max Rose* - our New York Staten
Island / South Brooklyn Congressman from NY-11!  Max's congressional
district has garnered national attention since we flipped it in 2018 and
now his opponent has been endorsed by Trump.  Let's support our only NYC
2018 House flip and support Max by phone banking tomorrow, *Monday, June 1
at 4pm*.

[image: ROVSquareLogo.jpg]

Then on *Wednesday, June 3 at 11:30am* we'll call *Georgia* again with *Reclaim
Our Vote* and encourage voters of color to vote by mail in their upcoming
June 9 primary.  Voters for the vast majority are very appreciative of
us providing them with VBM information!

or both!  Help us win BIG in 2020.

- Your friends at *Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020*