[BwayDems] Fwd: Today at 4 pm - Broadway Dems with Joe Biden for President Virtual Phonebank

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:26:11 EDT 2020

For our *Broadway Dem Hosting **with Joe Biden for President *today at 4 pm:

If you haven't already, sign up here:
https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/event/275421/

Some of you had questions about what we will be focusing on during this
virtual phonebank. Here is the response of Addie Zinsner from Biden 2020:
*The calls we are making are into New York and they are to Biden supporters
to check in on them during these times and connect them back to the
campaign. Right now we are trying to build out our base of grassroots
support in New York and across the country through these supporter calls.
This will allow us to expand our volunteer network now so that once we
start having persuasion conversations in swing states we will already have
a core group of volunteers and supporters who will help make these calls. I
will also go over this on the zoom call in more detail!*

We look forward to seeing you later today!

For more information about our other Broadway Dem activities, including our
Textbanking Event with Jerry Nadler next Wednesday at 6 pm and our ongoing
Broadway Dem Go Blue activities, go to www.broadwaydemocrats.org