[BwayDems] May Newsletter and General Meeting announcement

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:39:12 EDT 2020

Attached you'll find the May issue of the Broadway Democrats newsletter.
Inside this jam-packed issue:

   - District Leader's report from Curtis Arluck on the June 23rd primary
   and how we're all surviving these times;
   - Amy Porter's "President's Corner," with thanks for all who are keeping
   the Club humming;
   - Information on absentee voting from Congressman Espaillat;
   - Go Blue 2020 on Digital Campaigning;
   - Joe Nunley on saving the Post Office, and Katie Hanner on saving
   curbside composting;
   - Meika A. Mustrangi and Katie Hanner on the 2020 Census in NYC (with
   printable flyers!); and
   - changes to our club constitution.

Please join us for our next Zoom meeting, *Thursday May 14 at 7:00 pm*.
We'll hear from our elected officials, Go Blue 2020 and Swing Left, and a
staff organizer for Biden 2020. Details on how to connect will be on our
website (www.broadwaydemocrats.org), our Facebook page (
facebook.com/groups/BroadwayDemocrats), and will be posted here on our
listserv the day of the meeting.

See you there!

Pat Almonrode, Editor