[BwayDems] Petitioning Ending Tomorrow!

curtisdems curtisdems at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 11:28:44 EDT 2020

Due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, Governor Cuomo announced that all petitioning for Congressional and New York offices will end this Tuesday, March 17, at 5 PM. The number of signatures required to get a candidate's name on the ballot has been reduced to 30% of the original amount.Petitions must be filed by Friday, March 20, which means that in order to bind them we need them back by Wednesday night. They can be left with my doorman at 545 West 111th Street. Be sure to fill out the witness statement at the bottom of the petitions--especially your signature!As a general rule, if you have five or more signatures, try to get them to us by late Wednesday. If less than that, don't bother.Meanwhile, stay safe. We look forward to resuming campaign activities as soon as possible.Curtis Arluck and the Broadway DemocratsSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone