[BwayDems] Census 2020, Online: Voter Suppression, The Census & The Impacts -- Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 2 - 3:30 p.m.

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:38:22 EDT 2020

Census 2020, Online:Voter Suppression, The Census & The Impacts

Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 2 - 3:30 p.m.End times are approximate. Events may end early or late.
Program Locations: Online via Zoom
How to register: Online
Join the New York Public Library and Census expert Jeff Wice for a public town hall to learn about the process, ask questions, share concerns, and find out how to get involved. It’s 2020, so much is happening and we want you to be informed! We will discuss the impacts of Census data on your future ability to vote, the allocation of resources and political representation, and what happens if we do not achieve a complete count in New York City.

Jeff Wice is a national census expert with 40 years of experience working in redistricting, voting rights, and census law. He has assisted many state legislative leaders, members of Congress, and other state and local government officials on redistricting and voting rights matters across the nation.

Complete your 2020 Census form online or by calling (844) 330-2020.  Visit nypl.org/census2020 for more information about the 2020 Census, its impact, and ways to engage.
Register at https://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2020/06/30/voter-suppression-census-impacts and include your name and email to receive the link to participate. - no phone number or library barcode is required for registration. The Zoom link will be sent to you by email approximately one day before the discussion. You will need a device with audio and/or video and an internet connection to join.